This Python fundamentals course will not only teach students how to program using Python, but also teach real-world, business use cases. Understanding use cases and best practices will allow students to confidently apply Python skills to practical data challenges.
What You’ll Learn
- Master Python programming essentials for data science and analytics
- Use Python to analyze social media data and visualize data using Pandas and Matplotlib
- Understand various Python business use cases and most importantly how to apply best practices to real company data problems
- Implement your first machine learning algorithm using Python in the project
- Gain real-world experience through hands-on labs and convince your employers that you’re up for new data analytics projects at work
- Most importantly, you will be able to build your confidence in Python coding and get prepared for learning machine learning and data science